- Fixture housing constructed of an extruded aluminum tube, frosted acrylic extruded lens and sheet aluminum end caps
- Fixture arms are constructed of zinc plated steel pipe Ø5/8” extruded aluminum sleeves and machined aluminum end cap couplers.
- Includes Ø4-3/4” aluminum plate for mounting to 4” octagonal wall boxes (by others).
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Single and continuous run fixtures available with arm center distances of 2’-5’ nominal
- Arms allow fixture to project from a wall or roofline nominally 3”, 6” or 12”
- Fixture housing rotates 332° and is locked in place with hex fastener
- Fixture wired with 10’, low voltage leads (measured from the end cap)
- Includes wet location 120-277V non-dimming driver and surface mount aluminum housing
- Performance data pending lab tests
- LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 80+ CRI typical
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for wet locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- Made in U.S.A.
The BSW501 is a wet location, arm mounted LED luminaire, ideally suited for wall wash and facade lighting. The Ø1-3/8” extruded aluminum housing rotates on slender aluminum arms for flexible aiming. Each fixture is paired with a remote mounted, wet location driver and housing.