The Horizon BHR301 linear illuminated coffer luminaire provides clean, understated yet high performance general illumination. Recessed into a ceiling, a visibly quiet, 2” wide illuminated coffer distributes light efficiently across a broad range. Grid ceiling, flange trim and trimless mounting options are available, as well as a variety of dimming drivers and light outputs, to maximize the versatility of this clean design luminaire.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: L: 665 | R: 880 | H: 1090
- Watts/ft.: L: 6.8 | R: 9.0 | H: 11.5
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2450 | R: 3251 | H: 4008
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 97 | R: 98 | H: 95
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs
Fixture housing, chassis and trim elements made of extruded aluminum, with additional heavy gauge sheet parts
Model options available for typical 9/16” and 15/16” grid ceilings or hard ceilings with flange and trimless mounting
Coffer formed of 98% reflective material
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–7’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
LED modules, driver, and reflector are integrated into the chassis, which snaps into the outer housing for simple and quick installation
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
Standard light outputs are 665, 880 and 1090 lumens per foot
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Chicago plenum rated option available
Nominal weight is 2.8 lbs. per foot
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 22: 22"
- 36: 36"
- 49: 49"
- 62: 62"
- 71: 71"
- 84: 84"
Actual dimension dependent on trim option and run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/ fade-to-black, 1%
- H2: Lutron Hi-lume 2-wire forward phase, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- T1: T-grid 9/16”
- T2: T-grid 15/16”
- FT: Flange trim
- TL: Trimless
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 665
- R: regular – 880
- H: high – 1090
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- CP: Chicago plenum
- ED: emergency driver (49” non-dim or 0-10V fixtures only)
- WS1A: Wattstopper FS-205, 100%–0% ‡
- WS1B: Wattstopper FS-205, 100%–50% ‡
- EN1: Enlighted FS-D22 ‡
- ES1A: EasySense SNS102, 100%–0% ‡
- ES1B: EasySense SNS102, 100%–50% ‡
- ES2A: EasySense SNS200, 100%–0% ‡
- ES2B: EasySense SNS200, 100%–50% ‡
- ES3A: EasySense SNS300, 100%–0% ‡
- ES3B: EasySense SNS300, 100%–50% ‡
‡ See sensor section for driver compatibility information