The BSS721 is a linear LED luminaire with asymmetric optics for mullion or wall mount indirect applications. The 2-1/4” square extruded aluminum housing contains a multi-piece reflector system and acrylic lens. A wide variety of driver options, light output and color temperatures are available, to maximize versatility.
- Nominal Length: 45"
- Fixture Orientation: Indirect
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: L: 630 | R: 850 | H: 1290
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.5 | R: 7.7 | H: 12.5
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2336 | R: 3166 | H: 4806
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 114 | R: 111 | H: 103
Note: all data reflects fixture with 3500K LEDs
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, extruded acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Fixture configured with brackets for mounting to mullions or other vertical surfaces
Fixture features a multi-piece asymmetric reflector system and acrylic lens for indirect applications
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, etc.)
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/ drivers)
Standard light outputs are 630, 850 or 1290 lumens per foot LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 23: 22-5/8"
- 34: 33-5/8"
- 45: 44-5/8"
- 56: 55-5/8"
- 67: 66-5/8"
- 78: 77-5/8"
- 89: 88-5/8”
- RUN: Specify run length to the nearest one foot. Factory will configure using the least quantity of fixtures as close to the desired run length as possible without exceeding the length. Run to be confirmed with a shop drawing.
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
- WI: wall mount – indirect
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 630
- R: regular – 850
- H: high – 1290
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- ED: emergency driver (4’ non-dim or 0-10V only)
- 1: asymmetric
Mounting option includes:
- 2-1/4” H x 4-3/4” W bracket projects the fixture housing 5/8” from the mounting surface
- Bracket finish matches fixture finish, or ESS for satin anodize (SA) housing
Ordering Code: WI