- INDIRECT Lambertian | reg. output PDF
- INDIRECT Lambertian | reg. output IES
- INDIRECT Batwing | reg. output PDF
- INDIRECT Batwing | reg. output IES
- DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output PDF
- DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output IES
- INDIRECT Lambertian / DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output PDF
- INDIRECT Lambertian / DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output IES
- INDIRECT Batwing / DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output PDF
- INDIRECT Batwing / DIRECT Flush lens | reg. output IES
The Hush HL2 direct/indirect luminaire is designed to enhance interior spaces with subtle to bold colors, while damping sound reflections.
The 2” wide aperture fixture is clad with ½” thick felt acoustic panels in 8”, 12” or 16” heights and twenty standard colors. Machined aluminum end caps are available in several architectural finishes, as well as optional RAL finishes to coordinate with panel colors. Add additional sound absorption in an architectural space with complimenting HB2 non-illuminated acoustic baffles.
Fixture constructed of extruded aluminum, heavy gauge sheet formed steel and aluminum, extruded acrylic lenses and PET acoustic felt panels
Model variations offered for cable suspended and wall mount applications as 2’-8’ nominal single fixtures and continuous runs up to 50’
The 1/2” thick, 100% PET (>75% recycled), fire rated (ASTM E84 Class B) 0.98 NRC acoustic felt panels feature a bottom beveled edge, extended ends and are available in twenty standard colors
Unlit areas and standard machined aluminum end caps are available in standard powder coat finishes as shown below and optional RAL finishes coordinated to the panel colors
Indirect Lambertian and batwing optic options are available
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for non-dim or 0-10V fixtures and operate the direct source in 4’ sections within the run (consult factory for details and for compatibility with other drivers)
Standard light outputs range from 445 – 860 lumens per foot for the direct source and 455 – 1340 lumens per foot for the indirect source
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- Specify run from 2’–50’ to the nearest foot
Specify run length to the nearest one foot. Factory will configure using the least quantity of fixtures as close to the desired run length as possible without exceeding the length. Run to be confirmed with a shop drawing.
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- H2: Lutron Hi-lume 2-wire forward phase, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- E5: Lutron EcoSystem 5-Series, 5%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive, 0-10V, 1%
- C4: cable mount 4’ cable length
- C8: cable mount 8’ cable length
- WM: wall mount
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
- INDIRECT | L1: low output, Lambertian dist. – 475 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | R1: reg. output, Lambertian dist. – 645 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | H1: high output, Lambertian dist. – 880 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | VH1: very high output, Lambertian dist. – 1340 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | L2: low output, batwing dist. – 455 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | R2: reg. output, batwing dist. – 620 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | H2: high output, batwing dist. – 840 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | VH2: very high output, batwing dist. – 1275 lm/ft.
- INDIRECT | NA: no indirect light source
- INDIRECT | CF: consult factory for custom configuration
- DIRECT | LA: low output, flush lens – 445 lm/ft.
- DIRECT | RA: reg. output, flush lens – 610 lm/ft.
- DIRECT | HA: high output, flush lens – 860 lm/ft.
- DIRECT | NA: no direct light source
- DIRECT | CF: consult factory for custom output
- ED: emergency driver (SINGLE CIRCUIT, non-dim or 0-10V only)
- 1: extended panels/metal end cap
- CF: consult factory for custom end
- AW: architectural white (semi-matte)
- WH: white (semi-gloss)
- BL: black (semi-matte)
- MB: matte black
- ESS: environmental satin silver
- BZ: bronze
- ‡ RAL: optional RAL finish coordinates w/panel color
- CF: consult factory for custom finish
‡ When the RAL code is optioned, the end cap will be finished in an RAL color that closely matches the selected Panel Color. See Panel Color key for details.
- 8: 8"
- 12: 12"
- 16: 16"
NOTE: WHEN DUAL CIRCUIT OPTION IS USED, TWO POWER CABLES ARE REQUIRED
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable in coordinating finish
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers, cable grippers and hardware
Ordering Code: C4 and C8