The BC8824 fixture has a familiar appearance, mimicking our iconic, clean bodied linear strips. The heavy gauge, 1-3/4” wide by 1-5/8” tall sheet formed housing is topped with a diffuse acrylic tubular lens, that recalls the classic form of a linear fluorescent lamp. Multiple driver and LED color/output options broaden application versatility.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular
- Lumens/ft.: L: 550 | R: 750
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.3 | R: 7.5
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2069 | R: 2816
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 104 | R: 101
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3000K LEDs
Housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion.
Tubular lens is Ø 3/4” extruded frosted acrylic with matching end caps.
Model variations offered for surface mount and cable suspended applications.
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes).
Available as single fixtures in nominal lengths of 2’–4’.
Surface mount models include knock outs on the rear and surface or suspended models are available with optional end knock outs.
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available).
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal length fixture with non-dim or 0-10V drivers (see below for details and consult factory for other driver compatibility).
Standard light outputs are 550 or 750 lumens per foot.
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical.
LED life rated at 50,000 hours L70.
Limited five year warranty.
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations.
IBEW manufactured and assembled.
Made in U.S.A.
- 23: 23"
- 34: 34"
- 45: 45"
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
- SM: surface mount
- C4: cable mount 4’ cable length
- C8: cable mount 8’ cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 550
- R: regular – 750
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- EK: add end knock-outs
- ED: emergency driver (see details section below)
- Use appropriate fastener through Ø 3/16” holes in housing
Ordering Code: SM
- Ø 1/16” x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers
- Side exit cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8