The Hush HB2 acoustic baffle compliments the HL2 luminaire, enhancing interior spaces with subtle to bold colors, while damping sound reflections. The 2” wide frame is clad with ½” thick felt acoustic panels in 8”, 12” or 16” heights and eighteen standard colors. The fixture housing and machined aluminum end caps are available in several architectural finishes, as well as optional RAL finishes to coordinate with panel colors.
Fixture constructed of extruded aluminum, heavy gauge sheet formed steel and aluminum and PET acoustic felt panels
Model variations offered for cable suspended and wall mount applications as 2’-8’ nominal single fixtures and continuous runs up to 50’
The ½” thick, 100% PET (>75% recycled), fire rated (ASTM E84 Class B) 0.98 NRC acoustic felt panels feature a bottom beveled edge, extended ends and are available in eighteen standard colors
Fixture housing and machined aluminum end caps are available in standard powder coat finishes as shown below and optional RAL finishes coordinated to the panel colors
Limited five year warranty
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- Specify run from 2’–50’ to the nearest foot
Specify run length to the nearest one foot. Factory will configure using the least quantity of fixtures as close to the desired run length as possible without exceeding the length. Run to be confirmed with a shop drawing.
- C4: cable mount 4’ cable length
- C8: cable mount 8’ cable length
- WM: wall mount
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
- 1: extended panels/metal end cap
- 2: mitered panels/acoustic end cap
- CF: consult factory for custom end
- AW: architectural white (semi-matte)
- WH: white (semi-gloss)
- BL: black (semi-matte)
- MB: matte black
- ESS: environmental satin silver
- BZ: bronze
- ‡ RAL: optional RAL finish coordinates w/panel color
- CF: consult factory for custom finish
‡ When the RAL code is optioned, the end cap will be finished in an RAL color that closely matches the selected Panel Color. See Panel Color key for details.
- 8: 8"
- 12: 12"
- 16: 16"
Mounting option includes:
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers, cable grippers and hardware
Ordering Code: C4 and C8