Part of the Tubular series of LED luminaires, the BSS530 is a suspended direct/indirect fixture for general lighting applications. The two apertures in the Ø4” extruded aluminum housing, are fitted with frosted acrylic lenses. Standard 90+ CRI LEDs are available in a variety of color temperatures, powered with several driver options.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Indirect | Lumens/ft.: L: 585 | R: 745 | H: 975
- Indirect | Watts/ft.: L: 5.5 | R: 7.6 | H: 10.6
- Indirect | Luminaire Lumens: L: 2158 | R: 2802 | H: 3682
- Indirect | Efficacy (LPW): L: 104 | R: 97 | H: 92
- Direct | Lumens/ft.: L: 600 | R: 780 | H: 1030
- Direct | Watts/ft.: L: 5.6 | R: 7.7 | H: 10.7
- Direct | Luminaire Lumens: L: 2269 | R: 2947 | H: 3872
- Direct | Efficacy (LPW): L: 108 | R: 102 | H: 96
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, frosted acrylic extruded lenses and machined aluminum end caps
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in lengths of 2’–8′ single fixtures and continuous runs
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
Standard outputs are 585, 745 or 975 lumens per foot for the indirect source and 600, 780 or 1030 lumens per foot for the direct source
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 24: 24"
- 36: 36"
- 48: 48"
- 60: 60"
- 72: 72"
- 84: 84"
- 96: 96"
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
- C4: cable mount 4' cable length
- C8: cable mount 8' cable length
(lumens per foot)
- Indirect | L: low output – 585
- Indirect | R: regular output – 745
- Indirect | H: high output – 975
- Indirect | CF: consult factory for custom configuration
- Direct | L: low output – 600
- Direct | R: regular output – 780
- Direct | H: high output – 1030
- Direct | CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- 1: single circuit
- 2: two circuit (48” + length fixtures)
NOTE: WHEN DUAL CIRCUIT OPTION IS USED, TWO POWER CABLES ARE REQUIRED
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable in coordinating finish
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers
- Side exit cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8