2” diamond profile suspended LED luminaire, remote driverCutsheetExplore Wedge
The Wedge series BSS746 luminaire puts a spin on the typical linear pendant fixture. The 2” x 2” extruded aluminum housing is suspended from the corner edge, positioning the profile in a diamond shape. The two-sided frosted acrylic lens diffuses light in a broad distribution and can be specified in a direct or indirect orientation. Various remote drivers are available, as are several 90 CRI LED color temperatures and outputs.
Available for QuickShip.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: L: 600 | R: 815 | H: 1240
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.1 | R: 7.2 | H: 11.6
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2400 | R: 3267 | H: 4961
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 118 | R: 114 | H: 107
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, frosted, extruded acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Wired with 10’ low voltage power cable
Included standard remote 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
Standard light outputs are 600, 815 or 1240 lumens per foot
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
- 23: 22-5/8"
- 34: 33-5/8"
- 45: 44-5/8"
- 56: 55-5/8"
- 67: 66-5/8"
- 78: 77-5/8"
- 89: 88-5/8"
- CF: consult factory for custom length
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive, 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
- C4: cable mount 4' cable length
- C8: cable mount 8' cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 600
- R: regular – 815
- H: high – 1240
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- D: direct lens orientation
- I: indirect lens orientation
Direct lens orientation
Indirect lens orientation
Mounting option includes:
- Ø 1/32”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) low voltage cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Canopy mount cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8