The BSS235 is an indirect linear LED luminaire for general lighting applications. The 2” wide by 3” tall extrusion is capped with machined aluminum end caps and available in two lighting distributions. A variety of dimming drivers, light outputs and finishes add further versatility of this clean design luminaire.
- Fixture constructed of extruded aluminum, frosted extruded acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
- Lambertian and batwing light distributions available
- Available in nominal lengths of 2’-8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
- Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring sensor integration, etc.)
- Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
- Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ or 8’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
- Standard light outputs range from 465 – 970 lumens per foot depending on the optic option
- LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
- Lamp life rated at 50,000 hours
- Available with several sensor options
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
Nominal Fixture Length
- 2: 24-1/2"
- 3: 35-1/2"
- 4: 46-1/2"
- 5: 57-1/2"
- 6: 68-1/2"
- 7: 79-1/2"
- 8: 90-1/2"
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/ fade-to-black, 1%
- H2: Lutron Hi-lume 2-wire forward phase, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- E5: Lutron EcoSystem 5-Series, 5%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- C4: cable mount 4’ cable length
- C8: cable mount 8’ cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 570 (w/optic option 2)
- R: regular – 740 (w/optic option 2)
- H: high – 970 (w/optic option 2)
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- ED: emergency driver (4’ or 8’ non-dim or 0-10V only)
- WS1: Wattstopper FS-205 ǂ
- EN1: Enlighted FS-D22 ǂ
- ES1: EasySense SN102 ǂ
- ES2: EasySense SN200 ǂ
- ES3: EasySense SN300 ǂ
- 1: general Lambertian distribution
- 2: batwing distribution
Mounting option includes:
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers
- Side exit cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8