The BSS745 is a corner mount, linear LED luminaire well suited for perimeter and stairwell lighting. The 2” x 2” extruded aluminum housing tucks into architectural junctures and is fitted with a two-sided, frosted acrylic lens. When installed, virtually no fixture housing is visible, leaving the evenly illuminated lens to make a strong visual statement.
Available for QuickShip.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: L: 600 | R: 815 | H: 1240
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.1 | R: 7.2 | H: 11.6
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2400 | R: 3267 | H: 4961
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 118 | R: 114 | H: 107
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, frosted, extruded acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Wired with 10’ low voltage leads
Included standard remote 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
Standard light outputs are 600, 815 or 1240 lumens per foot
LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 23: 22-5/8"
- 28: 28-1/8"
- 34: 33-5/8"
- 39: 39-1/8"
- 45: 44-5/8"
- 50: 50-1/8"
- 56: 55-5/8"
- 61: 61-1/8"
- 67: 66-5/8"
- 72: 72-1/8"
- 78: 77-5/8"
- 83: 83-1/8"
- 89: 88-5/8"
- RUN: Specify run length to the nearest 1”. Factory will configure using the least quantity of fixtures as close to the desired run length as possible. Run to be confirmed with a shop drawing.
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive, 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
Each fixture includes a remote driver matched for fixture length and light output.
- SM: surface mount
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 600
- R: regular – 815
- H: high – 1240
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- Use appropriate length #8 bugle head fastener through Ø7/32” holes in housing
- 10’ low voltage leads exit out one of two provided feed holes at an end
Ordering Code: SM