The BSS120 is a shallow profile LED luminaire for cove applications requiring quality asymmetric light distribution. The heavy gauge, sheet formed housing is fitted with a primary and saw-tooth reflector to produce a smooth, uniform gradient light across the ceiling plane. A clear dust cover shields the reflector system and 90+ CRI LED modules.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: L: 445 | R: 600 | H: 785
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.6 | R: 7.9 | H: 11.0
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 1641 | R: 2211 | H: 2896
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 79 | R: 76 | H: 72
Note: All data reflects fixture with 3500K LEDs
Fixture housing constructed of formed and riveted, pre-painted 20 gauge aluminum and heavy gauge steel sheet end caps
The multi-reflector optic system is formed from sheet aluminum with finishes of up to 96% reflectance
Includes a clear acrylic dust cover
Available in nominal lengths of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 5’
Fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
Standard integral 120V-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
Standard outputs are 445, 680 and 745 lumens per foot
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
A supplemental optic blending film is provided for fixtures that terminate at a perpendicular wall
Life: 50,000 hours L70
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
Limited five year warranty
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 22: 22-1/4"
- 33: 33-1/4"
- 44: 44-1/4"
- 55: 55-1/4"
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- ES: eldoLED SOLOdrive 0-10V, 0.1%
- ELD: eldoLED ECOdrive DALI, 1%
- ESD: eldoLED SOLOdrive DALI, 0.1%
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 445
- R: regular – 600
- H: high – 785
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- ED: emergency driver (4' non-dim or 0-10V only)
Use appropriate fastener through Ø3/16” holes in housing
Ordering Code: N/A