The Grom series GRM20 is a miniature, linear architectural luminaire for general lighting use. The 1-3/8” wide by 2” tall extruded aluminum fixture is available for surface or cable mounting. An integral, miniature 0-10V dimming or non-dimming driver with multiple output options powers 90+ CRI LEDs. Extruded, frosted acrylic lenses are available in a flush and two drop profile options.
Available for QuickShip.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: R: 485 | H: 630
- Watts/ft.: R: 5.1 | H: 6.7
- Luminaire Lumens: R: 1958 | H: 2536
- Efficacy (LPW): R: 96 | H: 94
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs and optic option C
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, extruded acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Model variations offered for surface and cable suspended applications
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Optional end cap with chamfered edges and lathe machined face available in mill aluminum finish
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim
Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
Standard light outputs range from 470 to 630 lumens per foot, depending on optic option
LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
Specify run length to the nearest 1”. Factory will configure using the least quantity of fixtures as close to the desired run length as possible. Run to be confirmed with a shop drawing.
- 23: 22-5/8"
- 24: 24-1/8"
- 28: 28-1/8"
- 34: 33-5/8"
- 39: 39-1/8"
- 45: 44-5/8"
- 48: 48-1/8"
- 50: 50-1/8"
- 56: 55-5/8"
- 61: 61-1/8"
- 67: 66-5/8"
- 72: 72-1/8"
- 78: 77-5/8"
- 83: 83-1/8"
- 89: 88-5/8"
- 96: 96-1/8"
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- 27: 2700K-90+ CRI
- 30: 3000K-90+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-90+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-90+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- DTR: triac, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- DLV: electronic low voltage, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- SM: surface mount
- C4: cable mount 4' cable length
- C8: cable mount 8' cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot w/ optic option C)
- R: regular – 485
- H: high – 630
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- A: flush lens
- B: drop lens - solid end
- C: drop lens - illuminated end
- LEC: lathe finish end cap
End cap finish is mill aluminum. Powder coating or satin anodizing will conceal the fine machined surface detail.
Shown with surface mount and drop lens options
Shown with cable mount and flush lens options
- Use appropriate fastener through Ø3/16” holes in housing
- Single (SN) and Starter (ST) fixtures provided with Ø7/8” feed hole for use with snap-in style electrical connectors (by others)
Ordering Code: SM
- Ø 1/32” x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) low voltage cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Canopy mount cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8