2-1/8” wide LED luminaire with drop lens, Illuminated by BIOS®CutsheetExplore Swell
The Swell Series HCB07 is a linear LED luminaire tailored for health-centric lighting installations. The 2-1/8” wide extruded aluminum housing is fitted with a 2” tall, rectangular or rounded profile frosted acrylic lens and capped with machined aluminum end caps.
The HBC07 fixture is embedded with BIOS SkyBlue® circadian solutions to produce the healthy “blue sky” light signal needed to stimulate human circadian biology. This specific light wavelength communicates directly with human biology through a non-visual photoreceptor to regulate circadian rhythms, providing healthier sleep patterns and ultimately, better health.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: R: regular | H: high
- Lumens/ft.: R: 830 | H: 1105
- Watts/ft.: R: 9.6 | H: 13.2
- Luminaire Lumens: R: 3088 | H: 4117
- Efficacy (LPW): R: 87 | H: 84
Note: All data reflects fixture with BIOS Static Spectrum 3500K LEDs and rectangular profile and solid ends
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, extruded, frosted acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Model variations offered in rectangular or rounded profiles for surface and wall mount or cable suspended applications with solid or luminous end options
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ or 8’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
Standard light outputs are 830 and 1105 lumens per foot
BIOS LEDs have 80+ CRI, R9 90+ and are available in static 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and two dynamic options in 2700-3000K, 2700-3500K and 2700-4000K
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Passive infrared occupancy sensor available (FOR RECTANGULAR PROFILE ONLY)
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 2: 22-3/4"
- 3: 33-3/4"
- 4: 44-3/4"
- 5: 55-3/4"
- 6: 66-3/4"
- 7: 77-3/4"
- 8: 88-3/4"
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration
Correlated Color Temperature
- BIOS Static | BS30: 3000K
- BIOS Static | BS35: 3500K
- BIOS Static | BS40: 4000K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD30: 2700K-3000K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD35: 2700K-3500K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD40: 2700K-4000K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW30: 2700K-3000K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW35: 2700K-3500K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW40: 2700K-4000K
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- SM: surface mount
- WD: wall mount – direct
- C4: cable mount 4' cable length
- C8: cable mount 8' cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- R: regular – 830
- H: high – 1105
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- A: rectangular profile – solid end
- B: rectangular profile – luminous end
- C: rounded profile – solid end
- D: rounded profile – luminous end
‡ See options section for details
- ED: emergency driver (4’ or 8’ non-dim or 0-10V only)
- S1A: occ sensor pos.1, 100%–0% ‡
- S1B: occ sensor pos.1, 100%–50% ‡
- S2A: occ sensor pos.2, 100%–0% ‡
- S2B: occ sensor pos.2, 100%–50% ‡
- S3A: occ sensor pos.3, 100%–0% ‡
- S3B: occ sensor pos.3, 100%–50% ‡
- Use appropriate fastener through Ø3/16” holes in housing
Ordering Code: SM
- 1-7/8” H x 2-1/2” W aluminum bracket projects the fixture housing 3/4” from the wall surface
Ordering Code: WD
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers
- Side exit cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8