Adjustable cove mount LED luminaire, Illuminated by BIOS®CutsheetExplore Swell
The HCB20 is a linear LED luminaire tailored for health-centric lighting installations. This small profile, cove mount model features rugged construction, a unique, field adjustable locking focus and two lens optics.
The HBC20 fixture is embedded with BIOS SkyBlue® circadian solutions to produce the healthy “blue sky” light signal needed to stimulate human circadian biology. This specific light wavelength communicates directly with human biology through a non-visual photoreceptor to regulate circadian rhythms, providing healthier sleep patterns and ultimately, better health.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: R: regular | H: high
- Asymmetric | Lumens/ft.: R: 690 | H: 915
- Asymmetric | Watts/ft.: R: 8.2 | H: 11.3
- Asymmetric | Luminaire Lumens: R: 2601 | H: 3468
- Asymmetric | Efficacy (LPW): R: 84 | H: 81
- Frosted | Lumens/ft.: R: 665 | H: 885
- Frosted | Watts/ft.: R: 8.0 | H: 11.0
- Frosted | Luminaire Lumens: R: 2510 | H: 3347
- Frosted | Efficacy (LPW): R: 83 | H: 80
Note: All data reflects fixture with BIOS Static Spectrum 3500K LEDs
Fixture mounting/wiring channel is formed and welded 20 ga. steel chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
LED housing is extruded aluminum with sheet aluminum end caps
Standard fixture finish is semi-gloss white powder coat, applied post production
Asymmetric and general diffuse extruded acrylic lens options available
Available in nominal lengths of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 5’
LED housing rotates and locks in place without tools at -15°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° and 105°
Knock outs on ends and underside accept standard electrical fittings by others
Standard integral 120V-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V
Standard outputs range from 665 to 915 lumens per foot, dependent on optic option
BIOS LEDs have 80+ CRI, R9 90+ and are available in static 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and two dynamic options in 2700-3000K, 2700-3500K and 2700-4000K
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 2: 23-3/32"
- 3: 34-9/32"
- 4: 45-15/32"
- 5: 56-23/32”
Correlated Color Temperature
- BIOS Static | BS30: 3000K
- BIOS Static | BS35: 3500K
- BIOS Static | BS40: 4000K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD30: 2700K-3000K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD35: 2700K-3500K
- BIOS Dynamic | BD40: 2700K-4000K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW30: 2700K-3000K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW35: 2700K-3500K
- BIOS Dynamic TW | BDTW40: 2700K-4000K
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
(lumens per foot w/ optic option A)
- R: regular – 690
- H: high – 915
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- A: asymmetric
- F: frosted (Lambertian)
- ED: emergency driver (4’ nom. non-dim or 0-10V only)
Shown with frosted optic