The BSS210 is a linear LED luminaire for general lighting applications. The 2-1/8” wide extruded aluminum housing is capped by a 2” tall, rectangular or rounded profile frosted acrylic lens that produces a wide distribution of diffuse illumination. 1/4” thick machined aluminum end caps finish off the fixture ends.
Available for QuickShip.
- Nominal Length: 4'
- Output: L: low | R: regular
- Lumens/ft.: L: 600 | R: 1000
- Watts/ft.: L: 5.0 | R: 8.5
- Luminaire Lumens: L: 2244 | R: 3736
- Efficacy (LPW): L: 120 | R: 118
Note: All data reflects fixtures with 3500K LEDs and rectangular profile and solid ends
Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum, extruded, frosted acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
Model variations offered in rectangular or rounded profiles for surface and wall mount or cable suspended applications with solid or luminous end options
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
Available in nominal lengths of 2’–8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
Standard light outputs are 600 or 1000 lumens per foot
LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 80+ CRI typical
Life: 50,000 hours L70
Passive infrared occupancy sensor available (FOR RECTANGULAR PROFILE ONLY)
Limited five year warranty
UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
IBEW manufactured and assembled
Made in U.S.A.
Nominal Fixture Length
- 2: 22-3/4"
- 3: 33-3/4"
- 4: 44-3/4"
- 5: 55-3/4"
- 6: 66-3/4"
- 7: 77-3/4"
- 8: 88-3/4"
Actual dimension dependent on run configuration and sensor option
Correlated Color Temperature
- 30: 3000K-80+ CRI
- 35: 3500K-80+ CRI
- 40: 4000K-80+ CRI
- 50: 5000K-80+ CRI
- ND: non-dimming
- D: 0-10V, 1%
- HES: Lutron EcoSystem, soft-on/fade-to-black, 1%
- H2: Lutron Hi-lume 2-wire forward phase, 1%, (120V ONLY)
- E5: Lutron EcoSystem 5-Series, 5%
- EL: eldoLED ECOdrive 0-10V, 1%
- SM: surface mount
- WD: wall mount – direct
- C4: cable mount 4’ cable length
- C8: cable mount 8’ cable length
- CF: consult factory for custom mounting
(lumens per foot)
- L: low – 600
- R: regular – 1000
- CF: consult factory for custom output
- SN: single
- ST: starter
- AD: adder
- TR: terminator
- A: rectangular profile – solid end
- B: rectangular profile – luminous end
- C: rounded profile – solid end
- D: rounded profile – luminous end
- ED: emergency driver (4’ non-dim or 0-10V only)
- S1A: occ sensor pos.1, 100%–0% (see options section)
- S1B: occ sensor pos.1, 100%–50% (see options section)
- S2A: occ sensor pos.2, 100%–0% (see options section)
- S2B: occ sensor pos.2, 100%–50% (see options section)
- S3A: occ sensor pos.3, 100%–0% (see options section)
- S3A: occ sensor pos.3, 100%–50% (see options section)
- Use appropriate fastener through Ø3/16” holes in housing
Ordering Code: SM
- 1-7/8” H x 2-1/2” W aluminum bracket projects the fixture housing 3/4” from the wall surface
Ordering Code: WD
- Ø 1/16”x 48” (C4) or 96” (C8) aircraft cables
- 60” (C4) or 108” (C8) power cable (in coordinating finish)
- Bracket bars
- Ø 5” white canopies
- Ceiling couplers
- Side exit cable grippers
Ordering Code: C4 and C8