Even with the broadening market adoption of solid state lighting, the linear fluorescent lamp is still a relevant source for many applications. Bartco Lighting offers dozens of linear T5 and T8 models from miniature, remote ballast profiles to versatile, multi-lamp strips.
- Fully assembled housing is formed, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- Rotational locking lamp holders
- Installed end feed connector accepts 3/8″ steel flex conduit (available separately)
- Wired with 12′ leads
- Easy mounting through provided holes in housing
- Available for T5 8W, 13W, 14W, 21W, 28W, 35W and high output 24W, 39W, 54W, 80W linear fluorescent lamp in single and tandem lamp models
- UL and ULC listed for dry and damp locations
- Approved for use as a light in the storage area of a closet as defined by the 2008 NEC Article 410
- Tube guard or lens recommended for use in closet applications
- Requires a remote ballast and enclosure (ordered separately)
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Lamp holders are wired for rapid start ballasts with the exception of 8W and 13W models which are wired for instant start ballasts.