Ø13/16” 120V dimmable LED lamp in T5 lamp lengthsCutsheet
The proprietary SK21BI is a Ø13/16”, line voltage LED lamp that conforms to linear T5 fluorescent lamp lengths for use in a variety of Bartco Lighting luminaires. The extruded aluminum body is offered with two lens orientations to optimize light distribution in different T5 fixture designs. The fixture’s integral driver can dim to 5% with 0-10V controls and the 90+ CRI LEDs are available in four color temperatures.
- LED lamp conforms to standard T5 fluorescent lengths for use in a multitude of Bartco Lighting fixtures
- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing in satin anodize finish, white or clear polycarbonate lens and G5 bi-pin ends
- Available in nominal T5 lamp lengths of 1’-4’
- Integral 120V driver features 0-10V dimming down to 5%
- Standard light output is 250 or 325 lumens per foot operating at 3.5W per foot
- LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 95 CRI typical
- LED life rated at 40,000 hours at 40°C ambient
- Five year limited warranty
- UL and C-UL certified for dry and damp locations
- Assembled in U.S.A.