- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, extruded, frosted acrylic lens, machined aluminum end caps and wood side planks
- Model variations offered for cable suspended and wall mount applications
- Side cladding is 1/2” thick, furniture grade, solid wood in walnut, European beech, mahogany, white oak and bamboo ply
- Wood planks are hand finished in five to seven coats of clear, shellac and sealed with clear liquid wax for a natural matte look and easy cleaning
- Fixtures available in nominal lengths of 2’-8’
Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
- Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ or 8’ fixtures with non-dim or 0-10V dimming (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
- Standard light outputs are 485 and 625 lumens per foot
- LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
- Parabolic louver option available
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for dry locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- MADE IN U.S.A.
The REAL80 is a linear directional LED luminaire for general lighting applications. The 2” wide by 3” tall aluminum extrusion is fitted with ½” thick solid wood planks. The furniture grade wood cladding is available in five standard varieties with a hand applied natural finish. The REAL80 is available for cable or wall mounting and offered with a variety of dimming driver and light color options for added versatility.