Side mount T5Cutsheet
With a goal to present the bare fluorescent lamp in prominent manner, the Element series accomplishes this by elevating the lamps high above clean, small profile housings and concealing the sockets with simple, cylindrical covers. Whether surface mounted, suspended from a ceiling or recessed into a wall, the Element fixture provides a bold compliment to contemporary interiors.
- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Model variations offered for surface, cable suspended and pendant mount applications
- Available in standard white, black, silver, platinum, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Available for one T5 14W, 21W , 28W, 35W and high output 24W, 39W, 54W and 80W linear fluorescent lamps
- Standard ballast is specification grade 120V-277V program start (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming, emergency battery backup and specialized ballast factor options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility
- Knock-outs on back accept standard electrical fittings by others (consult factory for other locations)
- Rotational locking lamp holders
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.