Miniature housing T5, remote ballastCutsheet
With a goal to present the bare fluorescent lamp in prominent manner, the Element series accomplishes this by elevating the lamps high above clean, small profile housings and concealing the sockets with simple, cylindrical covers. Whether surface mounted, suspended from a ceiling or recessed into a wall, the Element fixture provides a bold compliment to contemporary interiors.
- Fully assembled housing is formed 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Model variations offered for surface, cable suspended and pendant mount applications
- Available in standard white, black, silver, platinum, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Installed feed connector on rear accepts 3/8″ steel flex conduit
- Wired with 12′ leads for rapid start ballast operation
- Available for T5 14W, 21W, 28W, 35W and high output 24W, 39W, 54W, 80W linear fluorescent lamps in single and some tandem lengths
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Requires a remote ballast and enclosure (ordered separately)