Even with the broadening market adoption of solid state lighting, the linear fluorescent lamp is still a relevant source for many applications. Bartco Lighting offers dozens of linear T5 and T8 models from miniature, remote ballast profiles to versatile, multi-lamp strips.
- Fully assembled housing is formed, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- Installed end feed connector accepts 3/8″ steel flex conduit (available separately)
- Wired with 12′ leads for instant start ballast operation
- Easy mounting through provided holes in housing
- Available for T8 13W, 14W, 15W, 17W, 25W, 32W or 40W linear fluorescent lamp in single and tandem lamp models
- UL and ULC listed for dry and damp locations
- Requires a remote ballast and enclosure (ordered separately)
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Lamp holders are wired for instant start ballasts. For rapid start wiring, add suffix “/RS” to catalog number.