- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum, extruded, frosted acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Available in nominal lengths of 2’-8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
- Housing provided with a Ø7/8 hole for back feeding
- Standard integral 120-277V wet location driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim
- Performance data pending lab tests
- LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 80+ CRI typical
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for wet locations
- Made in U.S.A.
The BSW215 is a linear LED luminaire for outdoor lighting applications. The 3-1/8” wide extruded aluminum housing is capped by a 2” tall, frosted, three sided lens that produces a wide distribution of diffuse illumination. ¼” thick machined aluminum end caps finish off the fixture ends.