- Fully assembled housing is formed 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Model variations offered for surface, cable suspended and pendant mount applications
- Available in standard white, black, silver, platinum, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Includes frosted or linear prismatic acrylic lens
- Available for T5 14W, 21W, 28W, 35W linear fluorescent lamps in single and some tandem lengths
- Standard ballast is specification grade 120V-277V program start (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming, emergency battery backup and specialized ballast factor options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- Knock-outs on back accept standard electrical fittings by others (consult factory for other locations)
- Rotational locking lamp holders
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
Paring the basic components of a strip light down to a minimum, the Essence models are stylistically little more than a clean, sheet formed housing and three sided lens or shield. Yet, their simple designs lend them to being used in a wide variety of applications. Adding further utility, dedicated models fitted with an occupancy sensor make for highly functional closet and stairwell lights.