- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, frosted acrylic extruded lenses, machined aluminum end caps and cable couplers
- Cable couplers allow housing rotation of 341°
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
- Available in nominal cable centers of 26”-92” for single fixtures and continuous runs
- Fixtures include coordinating (white, metal braided) 18 ga. power cable
- Standard driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim
- Other dimming driver options available (refer to supplemental driver sheet for general information and consult factory for details)
- Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
- Standard outputs are 5W or 8W nominal per foot, per lighting element
- Available with dual circuiting of up light and down light elements and independent Wattage/foot options
- LEDs available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, all with a typical 84-85 CRI and color consistency within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse
- Lamp life rated at 50,000 hours
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- Made in U.S.A.
Part of the Tubular series of LED luminaires, the BSS532 is a suspended
up/down light model for general lighting applications. The two apertures in
the Ø4” extruded aluminum housing, are fitted with frosted acrylic lenses.
The housing can rotate on its machined aluminum cable couplers, providing
the ability to aim light in directions other than vertical.