- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, frosted acrylic extruded lenses, machined aluminum end caps and cable couplers
- Cable couplers allow housing rotation of 341°
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
- Available in nominal cable centers of 2’-8’ for single fixtures and continuous runs
- Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
- Remote mounted emergency battery backup available (ordered separately, consult factory for details)
- Standard outputs are 585 or 745 lumens per foot indirect and 600 or 780 lumens per foot direct
- Available with dual circuiting of indirect and direct light elements and independent Wattage/foot options
- LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- Made in U.S.A.
Part of the Tubular series of LED luminaires, the BSS532 is a suspended
up/down light model for general lighting applications. The two apertures in
the Ø4” extruded aluminum housing, are fitted with frosted acrylic lenses.
The housing can rotate on its machined aluminum cable couplers, providing
the ability to aim light in directions other than vertical.