- Housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finishes include Fluoroscape White (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, silver, platinum*, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Knock-outs accept standard electrical fittings (by others)
- Acrylic, lay in lens options include frosted, micro linear prismatic, clear or white opal
- Available for T5 14W, 21W, 28W, 35W and high output 24W, 39W, 54W, 80W linear fluorescent lamps
- Standard ballast is specification grade 120V-277V program start (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming, specialized ballast factor, and emergency ballast options available (refer to supplemental ballast details sheet for availability)
- Options include 120V or 277V on/off rocker switch, passive infrared occupancy sensor, receptacle and 3’ power cord
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- Made in U.S.A.
The MiT5-UC is a versatile, low profile under cabinet fixture. The heavy gauge, steel housing is available in several lengths and finishes with multiple lens and ballast choices. Additional options include rocker switches and integrated passive infrared occupancy sensor.