- Fully assembled housing is formed 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Model variations offered for surface, cable suspended and pendant mount applications
- Available in standard white, black, silver, platinum, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Installed feed connector on rear accepts 3/8″ steel flex conduit
- Wired with 12′ leads matched to ballast operation (instant or rapid)
- Available for T8 17W, 25W, 32W and 40W linear fluorescent lamps in single and some tandem lengths
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Requires a remote ballast and enclosure (ordered seperately)
With a goal to present the bare fluorescent lamp in prominent manner, the Element series accomplishes this by elevating the lamps high above clean, small profile housings and concealing the sockets with simple, cylindrical covers. Whether surface mounted, suspended from a ceiling or recessed into a wall, the Element fixture provides a bold compliment to contemporary interiors.
Remote ballast (ballast ordered separately)