- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is Fluoroscape White powder coat, applied post production
- Knock outs accept standard electrical fittings
- Corner mount brackets included
- Available for linear T5 fluorescent 14W, 21W, 28W and 35W standard output or 24W, 39W, 54W and 80W high output lamps in single fixture or continuous run configurations
- Continuous run fixtures include 7 amp quick connects
- Standard ballast is specification grade 120V-277V program start (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming ballast options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- Emergency battery backup ballast available (remote indicator light/test switch only, consult factory for availability and system compatibility
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations and through wiring
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in U.S.A.
The Studio Zag luminaire literally takes linear fluorescent lighting in a new direction. No longer tied to the conventional method of surface or suspension mounting, the Zag can traverse space, undulating as it spans from one wall or ceiling plane to another. The bare lamp T5 fixture segments create dynamic, luminous movement in any space.