- Housing is formed 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), platinum*, bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Includes machined aluminum socket covers in matching finish
- Available for nominal 20″, 34″, 40″, 50″ and 60″ linear fluorescent T6 lamps in single fixture or continuous run configurations
- Single and Starter fixtures include coordination (white, black, metal braided) 18 gauge power cable
- Includes 1/16″ aircraft cable, 5″ power feed canopy (white) 2″ supplemental canopy (white) and ceiling couplers
- Continuous run fixtures include 7 amp power quick connects
- Electronic 120V or 277V program start ballast is pre-wired to lamp holders
- 10% Dimming ballast available (requires interface, consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- Integral emergency ballast available (60″ non-dimming only, 1000 lumens, consult factory)
- Accessory reflector available
- Non-dimming fixtures are UL/ULC listed for damp location and through wiring
- Dimming fixtures are UL/ULC listed for dry location and through wiring
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
The BT6 product family is designed around the exclusive T6 linear fluorescent lamp. The unique form factor produces seamless indirect illumination with our specification grade strip models. Additionally, the elegant lamp shape and high quality color, make the T6 a great choice for direct general illumination and vanity lighting with Bartco Lighting’s refined fixture designs.