- Fixture constructed of an extruded aluminum housing, extruded, frosted acrylic lens and machined aluminum end caps
- Model variations offered for surface, wall mount and cable suspended applications
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Available in nominal lengths of 2’-8’ single fixtures and continuous runs
- Basic continuous run fixtures provided with 18 ga. wiring harness for 6 Amp maximum load (consult factory for runs requiring multiple circuits, sensor integration, etc.)
- Standard integral 120-277V driver offered with 0-10V dimming or non-dim (other dimming driver options available)
- Integral 120-277V emergency battery backup available for 4’ or 8’ nominal non-dim or 0-10V (consult factory for all other lengths/drivers)
- Passive infrared occupancy sensor available
- Standard outputs are 555, 720, and 950 lumens per foot
- LEDs available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K, within a 3 step MacAdam ellipse, all with 90+ CRI typical
- Life: 50,000 hours L70
- Limited five year warranty
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and assembled
- MADE IN U.S.A.
The BSS214 is a linear LED luminaire for general lighting applications. The 3” square extrusion, fitted with a flush, frosted lens and machined aluminum end caps. Surface, cable or wall mounting options are available, as well as a variety of dimming drivers and light outputs, to maximize the versatility of this clean design luminaire.