- Fixture housing optimized for popular, large can dimming ballasts
- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- Knock-outs accept standard electrical fittings (by others)
- Rotational locking lamp holders
- Available for one, two, or three T8 17W, 25W, 32W or 40W linear fluorescent lamps
- Standard Universal voltage electronic high power factor ballast is pre-wired to the lamp holders
- Dimming and emergency battery back up options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- UL and ULC listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
Even with the broadening market adoption of solid state lighting, the linear fluorescent lamp is still a relevant source for many applications. Bartco Lighting offers dozens of linear T5 and T8 models from miniature, remote ballast profiles to versatile, multi-lamp strips.