- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- Knock-outs accept standard electrical fittings (by others)
- Available for two T8 17W, 25W, 32W or 40W linear fluorescent lamps
- Available lamp overlaps of 4” or 6”
- Standard Universal electronic high power factor ballast is pre-wired to the lamp holders (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming ballast and emergency battery back up options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- May be used in conjunction with BFL800 single lamp fixture to terminate runs
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
Even with the broadening market adoption of solid state lighting, the linear fluorescent lamp is still a relevant source for many applications. Bartco Lighting offers dozens of linear T5 and T8 models from miniature, remote ballast profiles to versatile, multi-lamp strips.