- Fixture housing optimized for popular, large can dimming ballasts
- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- A simple screw mechanism locks the sliding side of fixture in place at desired lamp overlap
- Knock-outs accept standard electrical fittings (by others)
- Available for two T8 17W, 25w or 32W linear fluorescent lamps
- Standard 120V, 277V electronic dimming ballast is pre-wired to the lamp holders (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Emergency battery back up options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
Slide by side: Linear T8 fluorescent, double width, adjustable stagger architectural fixture with integral dimming ballast.
DIM | EM | CU
TG | QC | JP