- Fully assembled housing is formed and welded, 20 ga. steel, chemically treated to resist corrosion and enhance paint adhesion
- Standard finish is high reflectance white powder coat, applied post production
- Simple screw mechanism locks the sliding side of fixture in place at desired lamp overlap
- Knock-outs accept standard electrical fittings (by others)
- Available for two T8 17W, 25W or 32W linear fluorescent lamps
- Standard 120V or 277V electronic high power factor ballast is pre-wired to the lamp holders (consult factory for other voltage options)
- Dimming ballast and emergency battery back up options available (consult factory for availability and system compatibility)
- UL and C-UL listed for dry and damp locations
- May be used in conjunction with BFL255 single lamp fixture to terminate runs
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
Slide by side: linear t8 fluorescent double width adjustable stagger low profile architectural fixture with integral ballast.
DIM | EM | CU
TG | QC | JP