- Arms allow remote ballast luminaires to project away from a wall or ceiling
- Requires a remote ballast and enclosure (ordered separately)
- Arms mount to fixture end caps and allow adjustable rotation of the housing for aiming
- Standard finishes include architectural white (semi-matte), white (semi-gloss), black (semi-matte), matte black, environmental satin silver (alternative to anodize), bronze and primer powder coat, applied post production (consult factory for custom finishes)
- Satin anodize finish also available (may require additional lead time)
- Steel liner/wireway finished in high reflectance white powder coat
- Three mounting options available (dependent on type of mounting surface)
- Kit includes one end coupler (BAM625/END) or one joiner coupler (BAM625/JOIN), 5/8″ OD aluminum tube, hardware, optional mounting components as specified
- Rotational locking lamp holders
- Available for one T8 15W, 17W, 25W, 32W or 40W linear fluorescent lamp
- All fixtures made to specified length ± 1/16
- Wired with 12′ leads for instant start ballast operation
- UL and ULC listed for dry and damp locations
- IBEW manufactured and labeled
- Made in the U.S.A.
As a lighting category, Bartco Lighting manufactures a broad range of Task Light fixtures to suit any need. Products include a miniature, tubular line voltage LED, several extruded aluminum T5 and LED profiles, as well as sheet formed fluorescent and LED fixtures. Many of our models incorporate occupancy sensors and are available with on/off switches.