LightShow West offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward buyers and specifiers of commercial, architectural and high end decorative lighting products, controls and technologies. Launched in 2005, LightShow West has grown to become the West Coast’s largest and foremost destination for architects, designers and other lighting professionals to keep current on the latest lighting trends through educational seminars and face to face access to 250+ leading international lighting manufacturers.
LIGHTSHOW WEST OFFERS:
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference track dedicated to core industry issues.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, BOMI, IDCEC, LA-CES, USGBC-LEED, and NCQLP.
- Free on-floor workshops.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.
For more information, please visit https://www.lightshowwest.com